district home
school nutrition
View Rockbridge Elementary School

Registrar Information

Residency Update/Change

Please fill out the form below with residency changes/updates.  Please email residency proof to [email protected]  Residency proof accepted: 

  1. Current Mortgage statement or lease.  Lease, mortgage or utility bill; MUST show parent/guardian name. 
  2. One (1) current utility bill(electric, gas, or water) with the parent/guardian name listed.   No telephone/cell phone bills, cable bills, insurance, or bank statements will be accepted.
  3. Parent/Guardian current official picture identification.

Click here  -->  Residency Update

Click here to see a sample of a utility bill -->  GA Power     Gas South      Dekalb Water

Click here to see a sample of a lease -->  Lease 

Click here to see a sample of a mortgage statement -->  Mortgage

Transfer Student Enrollment 

If the student is transferring from a Dekalb County school, please make sure you email residency information (lease or mortgage statement and a utility bill) along with the parent ID to [email protected] 

 Please click here -->  School to School Transfer


Student Withdrawal

Click here -->  Student Withdrawal
Please understand the online process can take 24-72 hour to complete.   
To contact Ms. Stoudmire or Ms. Allgood please call 678.676.6103 or text at 404.939.5861

New to Dekalb County Student Enrollment 

If the student was not a Dekalb County student within the last school year, there is an online process which can be found here:   



District Home      |       Parents      |       School Nutrition      |       Bus Routes